Thursday, September 18, 2008

An Amazing Week!




We had an incredible experience in Cabo last week. The resort was like nothing I have seen or experienced. Bryant knows a great couple who bought a house he built last year. They offered their 4 bedroom condo to us for a week at Esperanza Resort. Our good friend's Dave and Emily were able to come as well, which made the condo feel a little less huge. Despite 2 days of a tropical storm (housekeeping had to put sandbags at the base of the door leading out to our deck due to the rain) we had an incredible time. The spa was the best I have ever visited. They have outdoor showers and the treatment I got was amazing. We met a great group from Arkansas and hung out with them at the pool bar several afternoons.

Needless to say, it was hard to come home and get back to work.

I have posted the pictures from my camera on the list to the right, and will put Emily's up as soon as I get them from her.

Buenos Dias!

B,B & B

No comments: