Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Time.


Today, my youngest niece started kindergarten. It seems like yesterday, it was the summer I was living in San Diego and working at the Sheraton and Khloe was born. So often children wish their youth away, I know I did at times. They can't wait to get out on their own so they can start "doing whatever they want." (quote from Khloe Everett last week) But, then you get to an age when you realize that time goes by faster and faster every year...can you tell I am approaching another birthday?

When I reflect on this last year I can't believe how fast it has gone. Bryant and I are just over a week away from our one year anniversary. This time last year, we were planning all of the last minute wedding details and welcoming family and friends to town.

This year has been an absolute adventure. We went to Italy and Croatia for our honeymoon, road tripped to Washington for Christmas and played hard in Colorado this the rest of the time. I love being married, and I especially love being married to Bryant. I feel so blessed to have met such an amazing man who daily reminds me of how exciting life can be.

So, as I embark on my 27th year, I am grateful for where I am in life right now, for where I have been, and for where Bryant and I will go together...

No comments: