Friday, July 3, 2009

It won't be like this for long...



Last night Bryant and I were talking about how much fun Brooks is these days. We wake up every single morning with anticipation because of how much his personality is coming alive.

This morning I checked into Facebook and read my friend, Kim's status mentioning the song It Won't Be Like This For Long, by Darius Rucker, so I found the song online and listened to it. Although he sings about his little girl, it still hit home and was another reminder of how fast this life flies by. I can't believe how fast the last 10.5 weeks have already flown by us.

We are off on our great glamping adventure this afternoon! I am really excited to be outside for a few days and play on the lake again. The first summer Bryant and I met we were on Ruedi almost every weekend and any evening we could get out of work a little early.

Until Monday,

The B's

1 comment:

Kim W. said...

Isn't that the sweetest song! Although we just have 2 boys so far (and YES, we just found out it IS FOR SURE a GIRL!!!), I cry just listening to it! Time flies by too fast. Savor it all; I know you do. Love you sweet friend!