Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Elated...at 28 Weeks

Today Bryant and I had an awesome appointment with our midwife, Nancy. I can't believe we are 28 weeks along, and now we are going to the doctor every 2 weeks! Soon we will be down to every 1 week, which blows my mind! We have another ultrasound scheduled for late February, and I can't wait to peek into baby's world again. Nancy confirmed today that he is head down and she showed Bryant how to feel his head. It didn't make little bug too happy, but Bryant was totally excited to feel it!

Everything checked out perfectly, and we are continually praying for more of the same...

We have been so preoccupied with the baby/pregnancy that I haven't been carrying around the camera. I will try to be more consistent in my picture posts. Also, Bryant gave me a camcorder for Christmas, so I will try to post some fun videos soon too.

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. Our cup runneth over.

Love,

Becca, Bryant, Baby, and Mali Burger

No comments: