Thursday, January 8, 2009

Week 25 Belly Picture

 


Today I am 25 weeks, and 1 day pregnant. Little bug is moving like crazy. Last night while lying in bed, he decided to practice his circus routine. It was actually pretty wild to feel him so active while I was trying to wind down and fall asleep (a major effort these days).

Gary and I have some exciting deals in the pipeline at work, and we are really praying fervently that everything goes through without any hitches (more details to come, when I am free to share).

Today is one of those Colorado winter days that remind me again why I love not only living here so much, but why I love winters in Aspen. It is about 15 degrees outside, there is fresh snow blanketing the valley, and not a cloud to be seen. Simply gorgeous. As I drove over McClain Flats, my elk herd decided to cross the road (I like to take ownership of them, because I always seem to see them in the mornings). Today is a great day. I feel so blessed to have a roof over my head, provision, amazing family and friends, a place to go to work, and last but not least, a healthy little man growing in my womb.

Bryant and I now have the nursery in our radar and plan to get the rooms changed around the next few weeks. This Sunday is Bryant's birthday, so we may have to wait another weekend, but I know it will get done.


Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers. We love you all.

Becca, Bryant, Baby, and Mali Burger
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim said...

Girlfriend, you are SO stinkin' cute! I miss you! I hope you are feeling good. The last trimester gets a little rough, but it's still so neat that God is growing a little person in there, picked out just for you and Bryant! So exciting. Can't wait to hear more! Enjoy your weekend! Kick your feet up! ;) Love you!

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

Oh you're too cute! Can you believe another week and a half and you'll be in your last trimester!! We'll have these babies out before ya know it. Probably helps that the holidays were in the middle of the pregnancy. Hope all is well!