Friday, December 4, 2009

The Great Blogosphere


You know what I love about blogging?


I love reading blogs of old friends because I feel like we picked up where we left off so many years ago. Some are still in Washington, but some like me have relocated to another part of the country, but I still get to catch up with them on a regular basis.


But one of my favorite things about participating in the great blogosphere are the women I get to "visit" with every day. Mind you, I have never met them in person, but I have gotten to know them, or at least what they want to share about themselves through their online journals.


I get to peak into their fun adventures of motherhood, life and home businesses. These women are courageous...talented...creative...successful...wonderful women.


My favorite part of reading blogs is how the Lord has used so many women to speak to others, including me. There are some amazing Christian women out there offering insight into their walks and relationship with the Lord.


I love stumbling onto a new blog and reading through a few posts to find out the author loves the Lord....it makes me smile, and I am usually humbled by their posts, because without a doubt, there is a snippet of something in there I can tuck away and chew on for a bit.


Oh and not to mention the incredible talent these women have...Wow, the ideas!


PS, Jeanne at Bushel and a Peck has an Etsy shop that I have ordered from a couple of times! Love her work, and when you receive one of her handmade creations, it comes wrapped like an amazing present, which would make anyone smile.


Here are a few of my favs...(there are many more, some are also posted to the right, but I don't want to overwhelm you)...







Take a peak, and prepare yourself to be encouraged!


No comments: