Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It has been a while



I apologize for not posting in a while. Bryant and I have both been busy with work and life. Last weekend we went to Nathan and Lauren Waldon's wedding in Colorado Springs and had such a nice time! We went down Friday night and stayed in Denver and spent Saturday morning enjoying the overwhelming shopping experience at Park Meadows Mall. All we have for shopping in Aspen is Prada, Gucci and their clones, and the Gap, so going to a mall is almost surreal.

That afternoon we drove an hour south to the Springs and checked into our hotel, which was also the venue for the wedding. The Garden of the Gods Club overlooks the amazing red rock spires that jet up from the Garden of the Gods National Park. There were several couples at the wedding from our church in Aspen. It was a lot of fun to watch them cut loose on the dance floor (including our Pastor and his wife!).

Nathan and Lauren are off to Greece and Switzerland for their honeymoon, and we are back in Aspen. We took the scenic route home through some amazing Colorado back roads. I can think of worse places to go home to.

For those of you who have visited us in our Woody Creek home, you will be pleased to hear that we ordered a new and oh so comfy couch that is to be delivered in about 20 minutes! I can't wait to get home and sink into it...and torch our horribly uncomfortable, but very stylish old couch. This time, the heals weren't worth the pain, we had to get something much more comfortable for our own sanity and that of our guests. This was a lesson for us on why we shouldn't be so impulsive.

In about 15 minutes, I am heading to my first appointment with an acupuncturist. This will be my first experience, but I have very high expectations for the results. I will let you know how it goes.

In the meantime, I have posted the few shots we got from our weekend in my albums on the right. Enjoy!

Until the next adventure!

B,B & B


PS, for those of you who know my brother, it is his youngest daughter, Khloe's 5th birthday today!!!

No comments: