Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Let it Snow!

This morning I woke up at 6:00 and went downstairs to let Mali out and feed her breakfast. When I opened the door, I was totally taken off guard by a dusting of snow on our front porch!

Growing up in Bonney Lake, Washington, the first snow always accompanied a huge rush of adrenaline. Irregardless of how little or how much snow fell, my best friend Sarah and I would pull out the sleds and head back to the "sinking spot" on their llama farm and do our best to get a few runs in before our hands and feet froze off. That rush has carried long into my adulthood and it seems that no matter how unexcited I am about the end of summer, the first snow always excites me for the winter, and upcoming ski season.

Enjoy this pictures I took this morning. One is out my front door, the other is of the highlands bowl and the last one is the view from my office looking up at Aspen Mountain.

Many blessing and surprises to you today.

Becca

The view out my front door this morning!

The Highlands Bowl Covered with Snow (white peak in the background)

The View of Aspen Mountain From my Office

No comments: