Tuesday, September 15, 2009

We're Back!

The view from our lake house...incredible

Bryant wakeskating

Lake girls!
Lake Guys

My Guys


After an amazing time in Coeur D'Alene, we are back home and back to the office.


We had an incredible trip and visited with at least 40 family members and old and new friends.


The Lord blessed us with sunshine and warmth, and he even broke my phone for the weekend, so I wouldn't have to worry about work. What a blessing!


The house we rented was perfect. Beautiful. Large. And the owners are great people too. If you ever want to take a large group to the lake, I highly recommend this location. Easy to play, easy to town, easy for entertaining. http://www.vrbo.com/206984


All in all, our trip was a success. Bryant was able to ride his (borrowed) bike everyday, and I was able to spend much needed time with my favorites. The Vintage Barn Show was incredible! We all found amazing little treasures...now to convince my uncle Gary to bring them when he drives down next week...


For a peek at our photos, use the link to the right labeled 'Coeur D'Alene Vacation.'


XOXO,


Becs & the Boys

No comments: