Friday, October 16, 2009

An Update


After reading through my last two blogs, I realize they might come off a little negative...


So, just a brief clarification...


Yes, my house is a little messy, and there are still baskets of clean laundry to be folded and some dirty laundry that needs to be cleaned.


Yes, our sleep has been sporadic for the last 8ish months (including the tail end of pregnancy).


Yes, working full time in a high paced office can be slightly stressful.


But, bottom line, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love being a wife, I love being a momma, I love the support we have from our local family and our families in both Washington and North Carolina. We are truly blessed beyond measure.
Thank you, Lord.


1 comment:

Kim W. said...

Girlfriend, I never thought for a second you were complaining or being negative. You were cracking me up, b/c I SO HAVE BEEN THERE! I think you are doing a remarkable job, and you should be commended. Keep it up. You are an awesome mommy, and I LOVE your sense of humor! People need more of that! ;) Love you!