Monday, March 9, 2009

What a Whirlwind!



This past week/weekend was such a whirlwind, but wonderful experience! Saturday, Amy Jo hosted a baby shower in honor of baby Ragan, and it was truly incredible. I am waiting to get pictures back from her friend Jennie who did an amazing job capturing the day. The decorations were so beautiful, the food was so tasty, and the group was just perfect. We had a great time, and I couldn't have hoped for anything more.

Bryant and I also made more headway on the nursery. We are in phase II, and will hopefully have most things in place after the dresser/changing table arrives on Tuesday. My dear cousin, Katie flew down from Washington with my mom for the shower. She is an incredible artist, and she free handed a quote on the nursery wall to help tie in our Wild Things theme. I think she did a great job!

We are 34 weeks on Wednesday! How the time is flying by! We don't have another check up until next week, but I will certainly let you know if anything happens in baby land before then.

All the best,

Becca, Bryant, Baby, and Mali Burger

4 comments:

Kim said...

SO CUTE! Love the colors...and the free-hand is very good! So nice of her to do that!

ann said...

Love love love it!

Unknown said...

Your little man is going to love that room! I love the theme :)

jennifer said...

Oops that last comment was from Jenn - apparently my bro in law was still logged into our computer...