Monday, June 15, 2009

A Case of the Mondays

 


Monday, Monday, Monday...

The mucus monster has returned and because of it, we don't get those nice six hour stretches of night sleep we were blessed with last week, although, Brooks was only up 2x between 10:30pm-6:00am last night. He finally fell asleep today, but it was much later than usual. So, I am praying for a long stretch tonight and that the sniffles go far far away from here. I am inclined to think this is the cold from last week lingering just a little longer because he is stuffy during the day too, and he wasn't before.

We have our two month well check on Friday and I am excited to see how much he weighs and how his development is coming along so far.

I am still working on shredding the baby weight, so tonight I am going to take a Bikrams (hot) yoga class while Bryant plays with the little guy. I was really into hot yoga last spring/summer before I got pregnant. It is 1.5 hours of sweat and hard work, but you burn nearly 1000 calories! Good for the heart and the hips! Hopefully I will soon be able to get back into my regular old summer clothes.

Becca
Posted by Picasa

No comments: