Monday, February 23, 2009

Exhausting Weekend...

This weekend is a blur. I had to sit through two days of real estate courses in Rifle (about 1.5 hours drive from Woody Creek). Despite the classroom time, we were able to get out and have some fun. Friday night Bryant and I had a couple over from church. Brent and Daniela Philips are both from South Africa, and hilarious. We had a great time getting to know them and laughing so hard and Brent's stories.

Saturday night we went on a date with Trev and Amy Jo. We ate at Crave in Basalt and went to see the movie Taken. It was so intense, I think my palms were sweaty the entire movie!

Sunday night we went to see my absolute favorite christian artist, Natalie Grant. She played at the Wheeler Opera house as a fundraiser for a local christian school. The show exceeded every expectation! She is an unbelievable singer. We were blown away! I highly recommend looking her up online and checking out her material. Her message is so clear in her music. So moving.

We have a huge week this week, too. Tonight we start childbirth prep classes. I can't believe it is already that time! I registered for this class in December, and now it is here. I had to take it last year when I was working towards my doula certification, but it will be new territory for Bryant. I am really excited to meet the couples in our class and get to know the parents of our little man's future friends!

No comments: