Monday, August 31, 2009

Sunday on Aspen Mountain

The Spread!

Like Father...Like Son (he's going to kill me for posting this)


A few weeks ago, Scott and Julie Shirley, friends from Sumner, Washington came down for a long stay at Trev and Amy's. Scott is on staff at the Everett's old church, Calvary Community in Sumner, and they decided to make the trip for his last days of sabbatical. It was so great to see them!



One Sunday after church we drove up the backside of Aspen Mountain to the top to enjoy the bluegrass music at the Sundeck. It always gives me chicken skin when I hit the summit of the mountain in the summer as that is where Bryant and I had our wedding ceremony two years ago next week! We had a nice afternoon relaxing and picnicking, and even got my brother, Trevor to hula hoop. What can I say, he's a natural.



XOXO,

Becs








No comments: