Monday, January 25, 2010

College Habits Die Hard...or Not at All

I distinctly remember sitting in the dungeon/basement of the house I lived in Sophomore year at WSU playing on Naptster (remember Napster?!) on a Sunday night thinking, I really should start that 10 page essay due tomorrow...and inevitable by 9 or 10 I would start it and finish around 2 or 3 in the morning, or at least in time to shower and head to my 9:15 English class to turn it in to a professor who could read me like a book (after all, they were an English professor).

Procrastination...

Well, I am taking a virtual class right now, and I have a zillion excuses why I haven't finished the homework...and have only finished the first of three L.O.N.G questions, including writing this blog about not doing it...the funny thing, it is a fun and very enjoyable class that I willingly signed up for in early December, but...

Old habits do die hard...

Should I make my husband cookies, or finish my homework?

Start the chicken pot pie or do my homework?

I think I have a problem...and I have a feeling EVERY Sunday night/Monday during this class is going to be the same thing...

As my old boss used to tell me over and over..."there is no hour like the 11th hour." And thank goodness for that!

XOXO,

Becs

No comments: