Friday, January 22, 2010

A Great North Idaho Photographer

photo courtesy of the Vintage Barn Show

Last September I went to the Vintage Barn Show in Rathdrum, Idaho.



Where is Rathdrum, you ask? It is near Coeur D'Alene, Idaho.



Where is Coeur D'Alene, you ask (if you have been living under a rock)? It is about 30 minutes east of Spokane, Washington on the 90.



My family is all nestled in the Okanogan Valley in Eastern Washington, so many of them met us there...



It was a blast! We stayed in an awesome house on the Spokane River and when we weren't shopping at the Vintage Barn Show, (which was AWESOME!), we played, played, played!



A highlight of our trip was meeting Christina G who is a tremendous photographer...I mention her because she just updated her website, which you can view by clicking here... Christina G Photography, and to be totally transparent, if I mention her here, I am entered in a little giveaway she is doing...and I LOVE fun giveaways...So, take a peak, and if you live in the great northwest, give her a call.



All my Best,



Becs




1 comment:

Kim W. said...

She does have good stuff! The link isn't working though, but I found her site regardless. But just in case you wanna know!