Friday, April 18, 2008

Can weather be addicting? I think so.

Today marked the third sunny day this week, although it followed 2 days of snow and grey skies. I woke up this morning to a crack of bright sunshine peaking into our bedroom behind our curtains and was immediately energized! This valley is so incredibly beautiful in the spring and especially in the summer. As so many people say, "we come for the winter, but stay for the summers," and I believe that adage as truth.

Today the other assistant in our office, Stacey and I decided to make an effort to get as high up Aspen Mountain as we could during our lunch break. We snowshoed to our destination goal with my dog, Mali along for the hike. It was such a beautiful hike! It is hard to deny that we live in one of the most amazing parts of the county when we have experiences like this!

Oh, and for those of you who read my previous post, I wore sunscreen and long sleeves!

So, as my boss is in Palm Beach and Stacey's bosses are in Vegas, we were still able to enjoy the sunshine of spring at home...the only thing missing is the beach and pool.

No comments: