Tuesday, April 15, 2008


I don't often make a habit of not wearing sunscreen, in fact, I am typically a fanatic about it. However, yesterday, Jenny & Stacey from my office and I went on a hike up Smuggler Mountain for our lunch hour. I knew I would get a little color, but thought my body could use it. This picture was taken last night around 8:00pm. I was fried. Thank the Lord I had 55spf on my face! For those of you who immediately want to lecture me, I know, I know, I know...stupid move, but on the bright (no pun intended) side, it is absolutely gorgeous in Aspen!!! I am wearing a skirt with no tights and I wasn't even chilled walking to my office this morning! I LOVE THIS WEATHER...Although, the forecast is for snow tomorrow and a high of 32. Alas, the sun is supposed to come back Thursday and stay through next week! Hip hip horray I see a bike ride in our future! I hope you too are enjoying some sunshine this week.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: