Monday, November 10, 2008

Girls, Girls, Girls


This past weekend 3 of my best girlfriends and I met up in Denver to spend a weekend catching up and hanging out. It was so much fun to see them and be in the big city for a few days. We laughed, cried (due to laughter), shopped until we dropped and ate at some great restaurants. We had our make up done 2x in one day, and enjoyed some truly great girl talk.

I finally found some maternity clothes and am finally comfortable during the day. It was a challenge not knowing the sex of the baby because I was so tempted to pick up a few things for him/her, but just couldn't do it before we know.

If you are even considering getting away with your girls, I would encourage you to bite the bullet and go. It will be well worth the time and investment.

The highlight of the weekend, however was coming home to a my husband and dog, to a clean house, laundry done and smooches all around. This morning he even surprised me with breakfast in bed. What a stud. :)

Until the next adventure,

Becca & Baby

No comments: