Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 10 of 30... Home Videos

Today I found our video camera, which I haven't used in quite a while...Since Caleb joined us in fact.  My old Iphone took great and easy videos so I used that a lot instead.  Alas, I am using a somewhat ghetto old original Iphone (never thought I would call an Iphone ghetto, but after having even a 3GS, this granny is indeed, ghetto), and it doesn't have a video camera...Iphone side note, I am waiting in earnest for the latest version to be released.  Rumor has it, it will be soon, but not soon enough!

Back to my story... I pulled out the video camera and started watching old videos from back when Brooks was just a burrito and watched...and watched, and watched... hours of home videos.  I am blown away at just how very similar yet very different the boys are.  It was a great treat for day 10.... and to top it off, Bryant came home early from hunting, so we got to spend the evening together... and I always love that.

No comments: