Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 2 of 30...A Relaxing Birthday

Friday, my actual birthday was perfectly relaxing.  I woke up to a great breakfast prepared by my best guys, and Kelly and I walked up to the village to get a birthday latte and do a little shopping...

Kelly joined Amy Jo for a trip to Glenwood (to prepare for a surprise I didn't find out about until Saturday).  So, while she was gone and Bryant finished up some "work" (also preparing for above mentioned event, but using work as a guise) I decided to give myself full permission to chill out on the couch while the boys slept and read.  It was perfectly perfect.

That evening, we ordered bbq take out from Smoke and ate it on the Everetts deck, which is always a treat! 

I felt very special on my birthday and loved that it was very relaxing, and I had no idea what was in store for the next day!!!

No comments: