Tuesday, December 16, 2008

22 Weeks!


Wow. Time is flying by so fast these days. Our little man is growing a lot this week. His brain is developing along with his senses. He can hear the beat of my heart and my breath. He wiggles his fingers, sucks his thumb and touches his face. His lungs are continuing to mature and he practices the motions of both breathing and swallowing. This week he is about 8 inches long from crown to rump and weighs about 12 ounces.

All in all, I feel awesome. I do have a recent bout of pregnancy insomnia (self diagnosed) and haven't slept well at all for the last two nights. It could be due to travelling as well, but I either way, I am praying for a good nights rest tonight as we have a really crazy couple of weeks ahead.

I feel our little bug moving on a regular basis now and Bryant talks to him as much as possible. We can't wait to meet him in April!

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!

Best,

Becca, Bryant, Baby and Burger

No comments: