Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree...and Mali

 


Bryant and I spent last Saturday morning setting up our Christmas tree and decorations. I had to order a new tree skirt because my ghetto Target purchase from a couple years ago has gone awol. I am so excited about the new one and even more excited that it will last long into our marriage. This is our second Christmas as a family, and we are so excited that next year there will be yet another addition!

It took several attempts to get Mali to pose, but we finally got a picture worth posting. Now, we need to put a few presents under the tree!

One more sleep until the big appointment. Thank you for your prayers and support. I will be posting any news once we get out of the doctors office tomorrow afternoon.

Best,

Becca
Posted by Picasa

No comments: