Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ignorance is bliss...or anxiety


Today is the day. It is finally here. I have been looking forward to this day more than any other in recent history, with the exception of our wedding.

I can't help but relish in our ignorance this morning. As I sit here with my feet up on a box under my desk and my belly protruding past my belt line, I can assume that everything happening in my hopping uterus is perfect and fine. However, today we have our big reveal appointment and not only do we get to hopefully find out what color to decorate our nursery, but also how everything is coming along inside. I am so mixed with the emotions of anxiety and excitement. I have been praying over my womb and baby since we found out we were pregnant in August, and today more than ever.

Only 1.5 hours until we get to peak inside baby's little world. I can hardly sit in my chair, and focusing on anything bigger than running an errand is impossible!

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers and gender guesses! So far I think about 90% of you think it is a girl!

Until we know,

B, B, Baby B and Mali B

1 comment:

Coleson & Tate said...

I love this pic of you three!!! (or four!)